Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to my crafty blog to showcase all the paper goodies that I make using the awesome products from Close to My Heart. My goal is to post on the first of month showcasing the current stamp of the month and the monthly specials. I will also be posting every Saturday with my current projects. Use the links and information to the right to find information, links, and past projects. Let me know if you have any questions or need any help. Happy Crafting!

Saturday, April 22, 2017

A Cut Above Layout Kit - Little One

One of the promotions for this month (until the end of April) is 15 Minute Memories.  This is a scrapbooking layout kit that provides the paper, embellishments, layering pieces, and even page protectors to complete 2 double paged layouts.  Once assembled it will be super easy to just stick pictures into the layouts and page slots.  The discount running until April 30th has two separate kits at 50% off (everything for $7.48!!!)

I put together the Little One layout for a baby book that I am building [not for me people].  Keeping in mind that moms of newborns don't have a lot of time to focus on much of anything let alone saving pictures to scrapbook this is perfect.  The kit comes with directions and layout suggestions for all the pieces to be incorporated into the pages.
 

The papers in this kit were meant to coordinate together and layout perfectly with the embellishments.  I love the gray/green baby neutral combination.
 

The cut pieces are precut for you and I just had to pop them off the tiny tabs holding them together.  
 

This layout kit has a traditional 2 page scrapbook layout and a 2 page divided/insert/pocket style scrapbook layout.
 

The other set of directions and suggestions for the pocket sections, also in full color!
 

Here is the complete scrapbook layout.  Total time of assembling with adhesives was under an hour for all of it.  Pay no attention to the upside down photo place holder... lol.  
 

This is my favorite part of the layout with the title, the stickers, and the layered pieces.  
 

This cute accent with the different greys and greens is adorable in the top corner.  
 

This limited time deal will appear in the cart section as you are shopping.  There are two options.  The Little One kit and the Forever and Always kit.



Happy Crafting!
Alexalexbumb.ctmh.comalexbumb.ctmh@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment