Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to my crafty blog to showcase all the paper goodies that I make using the awesome products from Close to My Heart. My goal is to post on the first of month showcasing the current stamp of the month and the monthly specials. I will also be posting every Saturday with my current projects. Use the links and information to the right to find information, links, and past projects. Let me know if you have any questions or need any help. Happy Crafting!

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Stamps!

This month the constant campaign is a buy 2 get one FREE of any of the current stamp sets available.  CTMH has even brought back some fan favorites from previous catalogs to choose from.  Head over to my site to check out the savings and great stamps available.

No comments:

Post a Comment